Monday, January 14, 2013

1/2 year in review ...

So ... considering the lack of posts for the previous semester here is the "catch up" on what we have been working on .. ... if you have questions on any of the activities feel free to comment :)

October/November: 
Student Council Elections .. .. conveniently conducted during our Government unit ;)
Homecoming FUN!

Haunted House Descriptive Writing (Pinterest find):
For Halloween, we took a cultural trip to Mexico and celebrated Day of the Dead, complete with crazy costumes and fun crafts! 
I used Josefina from the American Girl Collection as my costume inspiration :) 
November: 
Grandparents Day (creating Native American pinch pots, coil pots, or totem poles):

December: 
Beautiful birthday cards from my kiddos ...
CHRISTMAS PRESENTS from my kids - I am SO BLESSED~
Rockin my Christmas Present with my kiddos!
Fun random snack for the kiddos .. . . another fabulous Pinterest find (I cannot seem to locate the website for the template, but I will!)

Sadly, we had a snow day on our Christmas Party so I do not have any party pictures this year. 
So, there it is, a semester in review!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...