Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Valentine's Craft Idea

In our school, teachers sign up for evenings to help watch the kiddos during PTO meetings. Recently, it was my week and I decided to go crafty with the little gals that I had. I was inspired by THIS pinterest craft from Crafty Morning's Blog. This is a simple and totally adorable Valentines Craft for just about any age. The little ladies I did it with were 5 and loved it! 
Materials Needed: 
Googly eyes 
Scissors
Black Sharpie marker
Red solo cup 
Red, Pink, and White construction paper 
Small, medium, large heart templates for kiddos to trace (if you are doing it with little ones) 
glue 
tape 
 How stinkin adorable are these little guys ???
We used our scraps to create Valentine's Princess Crowns as well as heart garlands with glitter :) 
From now on, I am always picking the PTO meeting near Valentine's Day for babysitting *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...