Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Duct Tape Frenzy

After reading Teaching My Friends post on the use of patterned Duct Tape in her room I had to share a fun idea that I got from 4th Grade Frolics using this apparently new phenomena that has invaded my classroom.

I am now the proud owner of 2 duct tape wallets, a couple of duct tape flowers, a duct tape robot {our theme this year} and another object of which I am still attempting to figure out it's purpose/shape.
*just smile and say thank you*

After seeing Tara's great idea of making her Word Work centers out of these, I just knew I had to get myself over to Walmart and make these for mine as well. Not only did they turn out adorable - but my kids now think I am SO HIP {I mean win win right?!?} *smile*
They are so practical and cute - very excited.

 Tara's FABULOUS set up

My attempt at being as fabulous as she is!


Notice my grOOOOvy new "Word Work" area. WOOT WOOT! 

1 comment:

Leave some love ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...