Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Liebster Award

Casey, over at Cardigans and Curriculum just awarded me the Liebster Award! Thank you SO much!

The goal of the Liebster Award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
So here is my list of GREAT yet-to-be-truly-discovered blogs I LOVE.


1.  In My Classroom: The Forest and the Trees is an AMAZING blog to get phenomenal reading resources and lesson ideas! 

2. Mrs. Hawk over at the Hawk's Nest is an incredibly creative and crafty teacher - I get so many cute ideas from her blog!

3. Lana, at For the Love of Teaching is a 4th grade teacher from the South. Her blog is lots of fun - learning is very hands on in her room!

4. I check out what's happening in Jastalville any time I am need of a little writing inspiration. Victoria is a brilliantly creative person who shares and share and shares!

5. Reading is Thinking is an amazing reading resource! Mrs. Kennedy uses so many fun and creative lesson to engage her students in critical thinking while reading.

Thank you all for sharing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the passing on of this award. Have a wonderful holiday. Christine

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...