Go and CHECK IT OUT!
With this award, I am supposed to tell 7 facts about myself then pass it on to 7 other amazing bloggers
2. I live in the gorgeous state of Michigan - grew up in Ohio, but moved back to my parents home state and plan on making this a permanent relocation :) Lake life was meant for me - I don't think I could live without it now!
3. I am a HUGE Green Bay Packer fan - I LOVE football! My husband is a die hard Detroit Lions fan (a house divided) making this upcoming Thanksgiving game EPIC!
4. Teaching is my PASSION! I have always known teaching was for me. In 4th grade, I set up a classroom in my basement and taught my little sister every day after school - best student ever!
5. I am a complete history nerd!! My favorite movies are historically based, my favorite books are historical fiction/nonfiction, I LOVE to dress up in period clothing - its an obsession! On top of my Elementary/Language Arts major I also majored in history. I am currently taking my masters in European Renaissance History - thoughts have wandered to being a history professor in the future, but right now I don't think I could leave my kiddos!
6. I LOVE sports! I still play inter mural soccer and football at my Alma Mater Andrews University each season. I miss my years of touring with my high school and college gymnastic/cheer leading team. I love snowboarding, wake boarding, volleyball, exercising through Pilates and P90X ... and the only reason why we own a television is to watch ESPN.
7. Married by best friend last September and have enjoyed a wonderful first year together! Feels like so much longer since we're going on six years together :) He makes me a better person every day!
Now to pass this award along ...
Cardigans and Curriculum
Reading is Thinking
Juice Boxes and Crayolas
My Life as a Fifth Grade Teacher
The Teacher's Lane
Oh' Boy Fourth Grade
Thank you all for your incredible ideas!